Welcome to Muzikbrowzer. This brief help document
will tell you everything you need to know to begin
playing music from your music collection.
Muzikbrowzer plays mp3, wma, ogg and flac audio files. Ogg and flac require
a seperate plugin. See Settings.
New in version 2.0.3
New in version 2.0.2
- ReplayGain volume leveling support.
- Now supports more IR devices! See Remote Control
- Now plays FLACs - Free Lossless Audio Codec. (requires WMP plugin).
- Export library to .csv file
- More "all" categories in the Library
- Displays extra tag info, reviews etc if present in tag
- Mouse wheel support
- Delete music from library
- Search for new music now also looks for files that have been modified outside Muzikbrowzer.
- Random button randomly picks 100 songs from selected Genre.
New in version 2.0.1
- Buttons for primary player functions
- More user definable display settings
- New improved screen layout, adjustable Library column widths
- Now plays WMAs - Windows Media Player format audio files.
- Tag editing while music playing (this was a serious limitation now removed).
- Keyboard shortcuts for all major functions
- Quick Play - any songs without adding to playlist
- .m3u standard playlist file format
Copyright Pecan Ventures LLC - All rights reserved.